- Comfortable king or double-size bed, all new mattresses
- Color television
- Cable TV with HBO and Disney
- Free local calls
- In-room temperature controls
- Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Free Continental breakfast
- Whirlpool tub for two, available in suites
- Living rooms with pull-out sofas, available in suites
- Microwave Oven, available in some rooms
- Refrigerator, available in some rooms
- Iron and ironing board
- Bicycle Rentals on property
- Kayak rentals on property
- Pet Friendly
- Seasonal Pool
About Our Hotel
You'll enjoy taking your morning walk or afternoon stroll along the beach at the Sunset Beach Inn. There are also many picturesque
and private areas on the grounds of the resort, and several picnic areas with tables, gazebos, open areas and beautiful views.
For your enjoyment, there is a pool in a lovely area with lounge chairs and umbrella tables. For children, there are playgrounds with swings, a fort, lots of things to climb and picnic tables. Open during daylight hours. Adult supervision is suggested for children under six (6).
Bring a good book and plan to sit on the beach where you can bask in the sun! You may also enjoy the view from the deck of the beachfront restaurant, The Sunset Grille.
For those who want to get out and explore the natural environment, there are more than 1800 acres of protected lands surrounding Sunset Beach. The Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge is just across the street and Kiptopeke State Park is located on our north side. Both have biking and walking trails that are free and open to the public.
Eastern Shore of Virginia Wildlife Refuge
Kiptopeke State Park Trails